Your privacy is important to us.
- This Privacy Notice may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
- This Notice describes the types of information collected, how that information is used and disclosed, and how you can access, modify, or delete your information.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Data minimisation and retention
We will only collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary, and will only keep your information for as long as you remain engaged with our marketing campaigns. Where you have not engaged with our marketing material for over a year, we will take steps to remove your information from our marketing database. Where you unsubscribe from our marketing, we will add your email address to our suppression list and delete any additional information that we hold about you.
Where you have provided your details in relation to a competition, we will delete your personal data when the competition has finished (unless you have consented to your information being used for marketing purposes).
For any contractual purpose, your personal data will be held for as long as is required to deliver the services requested.
The Wi-Fi in the venue
If you use the Wi-Fi networks in our centres, we will collect Information from you in order to log you on to the network, including your name and email address. We may also collect Information relating to the duration of visits and the identity of the device that connects to the Wi-Fi. The lawful basis for the processing of the Information is that it is necessary for entering into a contract for the provision of a service you have requested. Any research/analysis conducted on Wi-Fi usage would be for the legitimate interests of The Brewery.
As part of our security operation, we will also be collecting personal images relating to visitors and customers to its properties from CCTV, Body Mounted Video and ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) systems.
We use third party service partners to provide security services, but the information recorded through these technologies is held on systems we control. The data we collect may be shared with the police for the prevention and detection of crime, or between our other sites to share intelligence. ANPR data can be shared with third parties for the purposes of enforcement.
We also capture personal data within Access Control systems which may provide access to the building in our property. Personal data is also collected from visitors to our properties. Access control data is held within our systems and the visitor management data may be held on third party systems.
In relation to access control and visitor data, where the data relates to our employees, contractors or visitors, we consider ourselves to be the Controller. However, personal data relating to our occupier’s staff, contractors and employees, we consider our occupiers to be the Data Controller.
In relation to third parties, we ensure that they will also safeguard your data – please see Protection of Your Information below.